- To always have a high positive regard for our service users by ensuring that their rights and dignity is promoted and respected.
- To ensure that our work is underpinned by the 5 principles of Mental Capacity Act
- To safeguard our service users from potential abuse and ensure that we have the right and relevant policies and processes in place to monitor their safety and keep them safe.
- To ensure that we listen to our service users, families and friends and stakeholders, and to use their views and feedback to improve the service that we provide.
- To provide high quality of care by ensuring that our recruitment process is robust in enabling us to get the right staff and to offer continuous training to all our staff.
- To provide individualised and person-centred care to our service users by involving them in their care and support planning.
- To embrace technology, research, and innovation in order to promote better opportunities for our service users, ensuring that their voice is heard, and where appropriate to involve advocacy services.
If you would like to know more, please contact us . We are happy to help!